Friday, April 3, 2009

The 60 Second Organizer

From the back cover: There is no better time than the present to get motivated and get organized. The Sixty Second Organizer is an easy-to-read, enjoyable, effective guide you can use to tame the paper tiger and beat the stress and chaos of disorganization. Here are 60 solid techniques - one for each minute of the hour - for getting and staying organized at home and at work.

Well, Jeff Davidson was honest about the easy-to-read part; the format sure did make for quick reading. Unfortunately, the tricks were nothing new. I don't think there was a single item of the 60 that made me stop and think, "Wow, that's a good idea." It was all the same stuff that is hashed over again and again in women's magazines. I guess I'm hoping for a miracle. If the miracle ain't coming, I'd at least like to be amused (think FlyLady!). Perhaps I should look around Amazon and see if I can find a cheap copy of Sink Reflections.

This is one of the books on my list for the Spring Reading Thing 2009. Click on the logo to see the rest of my list.

No comments: