Saturday, August 29, 2009

BBAW meme


I'm running a little late on this ....!

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?Reading challenges! I started blogging just to have a place to express myself; I envisioned spreading my innermost secrets out like a deck of cards and reviewing my life with a critical eye. But then I found a reading challenge and it took my blog a very different direction. I occasionally post about "life" but the books really keep me busy!
2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?I'd have a three way tie here with bermudaonion, Beth Fish Reads, and the Literate Housewife. I am probably a speck on their scope but they have been important to me.
3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?I'm still at the point where I don't even know what questions to ask!

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I admire everyone who participates in all the challenges out there. I've tried a couple and failed dismally. I'm doing 2 right now and I'm doing pretty good in one and haven't read the first book for the other. :/ Thank you so much for your kind words - they mean more than you know!

Literate Housewife said...

Aww! Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you are a part of my book club and I will always be there to help when I can!