Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BBAW - The TBR pile



I have enjoyed taking a peek at other folks TBR piles; I'm surprised the earth can still rotate when I see how many books we've all got piled up!

Mine are organized quite simply into two shelves...

The Hardbacks!

and The Paperbacks!

That looks really manageable doesn't it? But, wait a minute...look a little closer...



There's another row of paperbacks behind that first one!
And, what's this? Another row of hardbacks too?


Oh no, not just one row! A third row of hardbacks as well. Ahh, that's more in line with the other folks - see, I'm completely normal.

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I want a bookcase like that, so I can hide books from my hubby! Just kidding! I see some great titles in there.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I see some really good books in there. I loved Prep and Falling Angels!

Unruly Reader said...

You've got a secret book stash! I love it.

Serena said...

I didn't go into that much detail about my stacks...I do have two rows deep.

Violet said...

I have 3 rows too :)

And just 2 shelfs like yours but for ALL my books. I can fit in a litle more than 300 books there :)

I'm longing for a new shelf where I can see all the books.

Valerie said...

I see quite a few books there that I've either read, or are also in my TBRs!

Anonymous said...

I have many of these books waiting to be read too! Those are some deep shelves, thanks for sharing. I love to peak at other s stacks ;)