Thursday, October 1, 2009

Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge



Egad, another challenge! I don't need any more to read but if I am interpreting the rules for this challenge correctly, this would seem to be a very gentle challenge - just read some Maud Hart Lovelace. Period. And I was already planning to do that because I had gotten a copy of the newly reissued "Heavens to Betsy" and "Betsy in Spite of Herself" from Book Club Girl and I want to read them before I pass them on to my convert. A Library is a Hospital will be posting "various reviews and tidbits about Mrs. Lovelace and her books." Doesn't get any better than that, now does it?


Enter here at A Library is the Hospital of the Mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've entered this challenge too. I'm very excited about it. I've just finished Betsy-Tacy and I have the rest of the books waiting for me.