Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Reading Challenge



I LOVE THIS BUTTON! Is that a good enough reason to join a challenge? I think so! But, just in case, I aleady have three holiday books in my TBR pile that I can use for this challenge so it's a win-win situation!

I imagine everyone else has already heard about this challenge because it started November 20th - EEK - I'm so late! So I won't give too many details but it is hosted by all about n and if you click on the gorgeous button above, it shoud take you to the sign-up post - hooray!

Here's what I plan to read...
Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm doing this challenge, too. Good luck!

Nely said...

OMG, you are so funny. I absolutely join challenges because of the button too. Kindred spirits?!? :D

I look forward to your reviews.

Happy Reading!
♥Nely