Sunday, June 20, 2010

Audiobook Week June 21-25

Hooray! There is another way to celebrate my love for audiobooks. I have been a faithful participant in the Audiobook Challenge, although I will admit to not returning to the challenge page recently to post reviews...but I am listening! And I can share my love of listening this week. Jen at Devourer of Books is hosting Audiobook Week as part of a bigger event June being Audiobook Month - who knew?! Certainly not me.

So I plan to post the stack of audiobooks that are waiting for me on Mailbox Monday! Then I'll review the two audiobooks I most recently finished and haven't gotten around to posting about. And, finally, all week long I'll run a giveaway of my used audiobooks. Here's how that will come together....
I save all my used audiobooks throughout the year. Then, at our church bazaar in October, I make a big basket of them to get raffled off. Well, the problem is that my taste in books does not always align with the taste of the church ladies bidding on baskets at the bazaar. So my giveaway will include the books that I think are just a little too racy for the church ladies, in other words, all the really good ones! Here it is.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm excited about Audiobook Week too. I can't wait to see what you deem too racy for the church ladies. LOL

Jen - Devourer of Books said...

I'm with Kathy, can't wait to see your too-racy-for-church-ladies audios!

Thanks for posting about Audiobook Week!