Sunday, January 9, 2011

E-Book Reading Challenge



This challenge is being hosted over at The Ladybug Reads. With the iPad I got for Christmas I am expecting to do a bit of e-reading this year. I read my first book on the iPad right after Christmas. I LOVE being able to read in bed without turning a light on. When I get tired, I just close the iPad and go to sleep. It is wonderful. So that's my plan, E-Books at night! (My brother noted that the iPad is not good for outdoor reading because the glare makes the pages unreadable but I envision my day time reading to still be print - I can't give up the feel of a book in my hands.) I am joining at the Fascinated level – Read 6 e-books. But in the back of my mind, I am really hoping for the Addicted level - 12 books!

Here's where I will chart my progress....
1. Anne of Green Gables
2.Bulls Island
3.Anne of Avonlea
4. Thanks for the Memories
5. Jane Eyre
6. Stuck in the Middle
7. The Year She Fell
8. Miranda's Big Mistake
9. The Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook
10. My Horizontal Life

No comments: