Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Jane Austen Reading Challenge

This challenge is being hosted by Amy at A Faithful Journey. In 2009 I particpated in the Everything Austen challenge and read Pride and Prejudice for the first time and watched the wonderful mini series with Colin Firth. I firmly intended to go at it again the next time that challenge came around but somehow I missed it. So this new challenge comes at just the right time. I am ready to read and watch Pride and Prejudice again and I found a Bollywood movie version of the story called Bride and Prejudice that I bought and have had waiting. Like every other e-book reader I downloaded all sorts of Jane Austen during the recent giveaway day but I don't really know what else I might read. I think I'll stick with what I have planned for now and add later if I am inspired.