Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Now Kathy can say, "I told you so."

A few days ago I posted that I would NOT enter any 2011 challenges until I finished posting my books read from 2010. And, Kathy, who apparently has read enough of my posts to peg me straight on said something like, "Oh I bet you'll join a few" and she would be right. I thought I might be able to hold out and I got busy posting some of the books from the back log but then I started wondering exactly how far behind I was (hmmm?), so I made a list....
Baby Proof
Big Mouth & Ugly Girl
Bless Your Heart, Tramp

Body Surfing
Broom of the System
Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang
Cocktails for Three
Deliver Us From Evil
End of Summer
Final Warning: Maximum Ride
Firefly Lane
Friendship Cake
I, Alex Cross
Just Let Me Lie down
Knitting
Light on Snow
Lowcountry Summer
Memory of Water
Millie's Fling
Nantucket Nights
On Folly Beach
Something Blue
Swimsuit
Testimony

The Christmas Cookie Club
The Christmas Sweater
The Island
The Last Summer (of You and Me)
The Life You've Imagined
The Namesake
The Outsiders
The Russian Concubine
The Santa Cruise
The Unnamed
The Year of Magical Thinking
The Zookeeper's Wife
Time Is A River
What We Keep
When the Sun Goes Down



WAAAAAAAY behind. So far behind there is really little hope of ever getting caught up! Ever.

So here's to fresh starts. I'm leaving 2010 behind and getting started with 2011. I may still go back and post about some of these books - a few are wins or ARC's so I feel a moral obligation to get them posted, and some I just enjoyed so much that I want to shout it out and see who else liked them (that is the point of all this, right?). Right now I am itching to join a few challenges and have decided to give myself permission to do it

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

For once, I was right about something! I'm interested in what you thought of Firefly Lane, Lowcountry Summer, The Russian Concubine and The Zookeeper's Wife.