Friday, February 4, 2011

A-Z Challenge 2011


This challenge is hosted on it's own blog by Becky of Becky's Book Reviews. I completed this challenge the last two years 2009 and 2010 by books with titles from A-Z. (You can also chose to do it by author.) I am not a very active participant in that I rarely remember to link up my completed titles or visit any other participant blogs but it Is definitely a personal goal for me to finish!

Here is where I will keep track of how I do this year....
A- Anne of Green Gables
B- By Fire, By Water
C- Change of Heart
D- Don't Blink
E- Eclipse Bay
F- The Faith Club
G- Girls' Night In
H- The Hour I First Believed
I- I Dare You
J- Jane Eyre
K- Katie Up and Down the Hall
L- The Lace Reader
M- My Reading Life
N- Never Change
O- One True Thing
P- Picture Perfect
Q- Queen of Broken Hearts
R- Remarkable Creatures
S- Safe Haven
T- Two Little Girls in Blue
U- The Undomestic Goddess
V- Veil of Roses
W- War
X- The Devotion of Suspect X
Y- The Year She Fell
Z- Of Mice and Murderers (Z series)

No comments: