Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith

From Goodreads:
Life is good for Mma Ramotswe as she sets out with her usual resolve to solve people’s problems, heal their misfortunes, and untangle the mysteries that make life interesting. And life is never dull on Tlokweng Road. A new and rather too brusque advice columnist is appearing in the local paper. Then, a cobra is found in the offices of the No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency. Recently, the Mokolodi Game Preserve manager feels an infectious fear spreading among his workers, and a local doctor may be falsifying blood pressure readings. To further complicate matters, Grace Makutsi may have scared off her own fiancé. Mma Ramotswe, however, is always up to the challenge.

Not much to say about this one, another in the series, I am enjoying them again after a bit of a lull. This one follows the same formula with no new characters.

This counts for the following challenges:
I am trying to reach 100 books this year - I've never done it before although I have come very close, click on the logo to see how I am doing for this year!






The Finishing the Series Challenge is hosted by Yvonne on a dedicated blog here. Click on the logo to see my progress.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I need to pick that series up again. It's been a while.