Monday, January 2, 2012

What's In a Name Challenge

I always think this one looks fun. I never actually sign up and do it but I always think it looks fun! I checked last year (2010, last last year) and almost made it, but didn't. Checked again for last year (2011)..almost made it, but didn't - this is 2011:
1. A book with a number in the title: 1984
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: fail
3. A book with a size in the title: Mennonite in a Little Black Dress 4. A book with travel or movement in the title: The Art of Racing in the Rain5. A book with evil in the title: Hell’s Corner 6. A book with a life stage in the title: Diary of A Wimpy Kid

This years challenge has categories for topographical feature (land formation), sky, creepy crawly, house, pocket, purse, or backpack, and something on a calendar. If it catches your fancy, click on the logo and you can go sign up over at Beth Fish Reads.

Just for fun, I'll try to keep track...
1. Topographical feature
2. Sky
3. Creepy, crawly
4. House
5. Pocket, purse, or backpack
6. Something on a calendar - Winter Garden

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I missed the book with evil in the title, so I didn't finish this challenge either.

Gerbera Daisy Diaries said...

I came up 1 short too...book with SIZE...I'm reading Edna Ferber's So Big, and should finish by the weekend. Think I will do Name 5 this year.